HSM SECURIO - the premium shredder, whatever your requirement
HSM SECURIO - the premium shredder, whatever your requirement
Are you looking for quality, durability and design? Then the HSM SECURIO shredder is the perfect shredder for you. You can expect the highest level of quality – Made in Germany. With a 3-year warranty on all HSM SECURIO models.
Whether you choose a model from the AF series with automatic paper feed, or one from the C series for your home office, the B series for your workstation or one of the quiet machines in the P series with IntelligentDrive for professional use: you can’t go wrong with an HSM shredder!
Autofeed shredder | Shredder with automatic paper feed: Innovative, convenient and saves time. The autofeed shredders in the AF series with nanogrip technology combine functionality and ease of use. For the reliable and easy shredding of stacks of paper or individual sheets.
HSM SECURIO shredder for the home or small office: Space-saving, efficient and secure. The C series cuts a dash with its appealing compact design and ease of use. Perfect for shredding at the office or at home.
HSM SECURIO shredder for the workstation: Space-saving, reliable and versatile. The office shredders in the B series stand out on account of their high-performance, quiet continuous operation and maximum functionality. This product series includes professional, quiet shredders for use by up to 5 people.
HSM SECURIO shredder for the larger office: Elegant, reliable and powerful. The office shredders in the B series stand out on account of their ability to deal with large volumes, sturdy construction and maximum functionality. This product series includes professional shredders for use by up to 8 people.
HSM SECURIO shredder for the department: Shredding at the highest level. The professional shredding offered by the P series is impressive, due to its innovative IntelligentDrive drive and operating concept – providing up to 40% more power, intelligent jamming prevention and particularly quiet operation. Shredder on casters, ideal for large teams of up to 15 people.
HSM SECURIO office shredders ensure GDPR-compliant destruction of your data, easily, securely and quietly
Data protection is often underestimated! We hear news reports almost every week about the large-scale misuse of data and the risk for each and every one of us when personal data falls into the wrong hands. The consequences can be considerable when it comes to financial loss, but the loss of reputation and image can be immeasurable. And this loss applies to individuals as well as businesses. For this reason, the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the internationally applicable ISO/IEC 21964 require organisations to handle personal data responsibly and with due care.
Anyone who processes confidential personal or sensitive data must ensure that this data is shredded and disposed of securely and in compliance with data protection legislation - for example, by using a professional shredder with either a manual or an automatic paper feed.
Ensure data destruction is DIN-compliant with an HSM SECURIO shredder
There are so many types of media on which our confidential information is stored. As well as the classic medium of paper, forms of digital media also play an important role. The ISO/IEC 21964 standard takes account of this variety and specifies the security for all contemporary media - for secure data destruction worldwide: Professional shredders from HSM meet the requirements of the standard and shred your documents securely, simply and in compliance with the GDPR. Enjoy time-saving and convenient shredding with an HSM Autofeed shredder. Find out more about the ISO/IEC 21964 standard…
Office shredders - outstanding quality, outstanding service!
Users in Europe and around the world are impressed with our professional office shredders:
• 3-year warranty on HSM SECURIO shredders.
• Lifetime warranty on cutting rollers for HSM SECURIO shredders in security levels P-2 to P-5. The cutting rollers are unaffected by staples and paper clips.
• HSM combines quiet shredding with user safety.
• HSM is the specialist for shredding various types of media, as well as paper: CDs/DVDs, credit cards, flash drives, hard drives, SSDs etc.
• HSM SECURIO AF100 shredders, C14 and C16 consume no power in stand-by mode.
• Shredders with automatic paper feed HSM SECURIO AF150 to AF500 and office shredders C18 to B35 feature the innovative EcoSmart control concept, ensuring that they switch off automatically after two minutes in stand-by mode, whilst remaining permanently operational. This results in an energy demand of less than 0.1 Watts.
• The particularly quiet and powerful shredders in the HSM SECURIO P series ensure high energy savings thanks to the stand-by mode and automatic switch-off.
• Office shredders on casters: HSM SECURIO B series (from B24), AF series (from AF150) and P series are all mobile.
• HSM SECURIO shredders bear the Blue Angel quality label for sustainability and energy efficiency.
• For HSM, the principles of sustainability and responsibility apply as much to products as they do in production.
• HSM shredders only use recyclable materials.
HSM offers an on-site consultancy service for commercial customers. Together with their experienced specialist office retailers, the HSM data protection experts analyse the requirement for DIN-compliant document and media destruction.
Which shredder is the right one for you?
It is not always easy to decide which shredder is the right one for you. If you want or need to destroy your documents in compliance with the GDPR, you need a particle cutting machine at security level P-4 or higher.
Find out more here …
HSM has been providing office shredders of premium “Made in Germany” quality for more than 50 years
Every HSM shredder is a machine that incorporates decades of shredder manufacturing experience. Most of HSM's shredders are made entirely in Germany. HSM’s innovative developments are based on tradition and years of experience. HSM offers branded products with proven technology, certified quality and longer than average warranties.